
As you can see our kids were very young, just 4 and 6 years old. In these pictures we are at the airport getting ready to board a plane to Omaha, NE. There was a specialist there that would be able to help with the type of cancer that I had, osteosarcoma. (Yes, this is a childhood cancer, but I was one of the older ones to come down with it.)
I spent a year in and out of the hospitals, our home town hospital and Omaha's. With chemo and having the bone cut out of my leg and replaced with a titanium, bending at the knee, rod. To many blood transfusion to count and just being sick from it all. Yes, it was very painful but the Lord was there the whole way.
For those that know me personally, yes, I still have some medical problems going on today, but the Lord will heal those in his time. I can't complain, He has been very good to me and my family.
I praise God for my healing and the coming healing.
"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed."
Isaiah 53:5
Happy Anniversary to Us and Thank the Lord for loving us so much!
Love on your family today and blessings to you all,
Kim
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe it has already been 12 years! You are an amazing woman and God isn't finished with you yet....you are stronger, more amazing and vibrant so you can carry on His great message!! My life is blessed because you are in it!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment