We started off with breakfast...
Look at these faces...
Did someone say eggs for breakfast?
I would like about...oh 1/2 dozen, well maybe 7...8...9...OH JUST GIVE ME AN EGG, please?
Then out to the field to load hay and put it away.
I just happen to be off work for the 4th but of course not down home on the farm.
You never get off when you have a farm. Poor Cowboy took vacation all week so he could work on the farm. This is just one of the many things he did while he was off. I sure do thank God for my hardworking Cowboy.
And Cowboy decide to be a little ornery by chasing me with the hay.
As I was trying to hop out of the way he has this big grin on his face.
Putting the last of the hay on the trailer.
As Cowboy is putting the last of the hay up I decide to take a picture of the beautiful flowers in our field. Oh how I love the Black-eyed Susan's but Cowboy calls them weeds.
Done with our job, now time for a little bit of fun.
Cowboy and Kyle decide to buy a good used boat together so this is our first time out in it.
Now off to celebrate with some friends.
Kyle went to get a hat to wear for the celebration and he came out with his Canada hat on, at least it was red, white and blue.
Canada did just celebrate their Canada day so why not wear it.
Happy Canada Day to all those that celebrate that day.
And this is for our Rachel, who is doing missions work in Haiti. This is our first year not to have her with us on the 4th. But her group in Haiti celebrated with a Happy America Day with hot dogs, coke cola, fried tators and jello. How much more 'merica can you get then that? I know that she had a great time.
And the big BANG at the end!
Happy 4th
May God bless you all,
Kim


















No comments:
Post a Comment