Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ICE!!!!

We are covered with ice!

We throw bird feed out for the little birds.

They are still trying to find it.

We are covered everywhere!!!
I am glad this didn't hit when we had the wedding the other day.
Just look at the barn, that would have been very cold and slippery!
The cows are gathered around the hay bale for warmth. Look closely through the trees.
That is ice not snow. Sleet and ice!!!
It's even to cold for the dog. She fell asleep in front of the fireplace.
Keep warm,
Kim


4 comments:

Traci @ The Bakery said...

OMG....the dog and the fireplace is a hoot....HOT DOG OVER THE CAMPFIRE!!!! Ba haaaaaaaa

Daisy doesn't like it on the bricks.....

Darlene said...

Yep, only ice in this area too...a lot of it melted today but there is still a bunch which will refreeze tonight. I am wondering if school will be cancelled...I'll just have to watch the news.

Darlene said...

Oh and the doggie looks like she has the BEST spot in the house!

Anonymous said...

It's icy here but on top of the ice it is snow though!